Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thumbs up and another CV

Just found out my application for the Sorrell Foundation 'Young Designers Program' has been successful! I'm off down to London next Monday for a full briefing on the project, I'm really quite excited!

Also my friend Simon is off to the new comers day at Sheffield Documentary Festival this week, hoping to get himself a job as an assistant to a film company. I offered to re-do his CV for him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Its plain, professional and neat which is what he wanted. Fingers crossed it will do him well!

Also spoke to the guys at Dig magazine today, and they want me to do some layouts for their next issue. I've only ever done art work for them before so I'm excited about that too.
Right I'm off to bed, Night x