Wednesday, November 12, 2008

COOOOOORRR!!

Wheeeeeeey what's this?
Photobucket
This is a display typeface system called History that consists of 21 layers inspired by the evolution of typography. These 21 independent typefaces share widths and other metric information so that they can be endlessly recombined.
Hit up the typotheque website to have a go!

While on the subject of typography...
Photobucket
Those who know me well will be fully aware of my enthusiasm for energy drinks and interesting typography, it's very rare these things are ever combined but the new branding work on the relentless website is actually quite nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's some really nice ligatures in this typeface, which I'm guessing was custom drawn for the project.
I think all the work has been done by London and Glasgow based brand creation agency Erasmus, but I'm not 100% on that as there website doesn't have any work on it.