Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BUSY-BUSY-BUSY!

Been non-stop recently :)
I've been working on a pitch for the Leeds College of Art & Design end of year show promotional material, an image of which has been added to the typography section. For this I had to call in skills of photographer friend Nathan Beddows! In a creative trade off I built him a portfolio website, designed to really simple to update and gave him some dreamweaver lessons! I created a simple identity for his site, that would happily sit in the back ground and let the images do the talking.



Other projects I've got on the go at the moment include finishing all the kerning pairs for my recent 'AllThePies' typeface, a logo for a Leeds based community arts project, finishing 'YCN' and 'Design North' competition submissions as well as creating some packaging to sell my fonts at the next 'Sunday Club'. Oh and I'm still trying to track down work placements!